DESIGNER: FELLA SWIM
PUBLICATION: FAIRFAX JOURNAL
PHOTOGRAPHY, ART DIRECTION, STYLING AND WORDS BY IMZ
THIS SHOOT WAS FOR MY MINI FAIRY FRIEND AND HER UBER COOL BLOG SHE RECENTLY STARTED CALLED THE FAIRFAX JOURNAL. THE SHOOT WAS AN IMPROMPIOU PLAY ONE SUNNY AFTER NOON IN BRONTE WITH OUR OTHER WONDERFUL FRIEND CHRISTINE TANG - CO DESIGNER OF SWIMWEAR LABEL FELLA. THREE CLOSE FRIENDS TOGETHER DOING CREATIVE THINGS. NADIA APTLY TITLED THE POST 'IT'S COOL TO HAVE COOL FRIENDS'. CLICK THROUGH TO HER BLOG TO SEE WHAT OUR FRIENDSHIP MEANS TO EACH OF US, OR STAY TUNED HERE WHILE I ASK NADIA A FEW LITTLE QUESTIONS ABOUT HERSELF...
NADIA WEARS FELLA SWIM THOUGHOUT
NECKLACE BY KIRSTIN ASH
ROUND TOWEL BY THE BEACH PEOPLE
WHO IS NADIA FAIRFAX?
- A hopeless romantic, who dabbles in fashion and pop culture.
WHAT DO YOU DO?
- I'm not exactly sure. Haha. Do you know? I'm not a giant fan of the word "Blogger" but I guess thats what I'm currently doing - Blogging... So, Basically wearing fab outfits and "attempting" to model! Key word: Attempting.
DESCRIBE YOURSELF IN 3 WORDS...
- Mischievous, vivacious and Bold. (Yep, these traits often get me into trouble, Especially the last one!)
WHO INSPIRES YOU THE MOST?
- My parents. They are wildly in love after 38 years. I dream of having something similar.
WHAT ARE YOUR WARDROBE ESSENTIALS?
- White Shirts, Jeans and little black dresses.
WHO ARE YOUR FAVOURITE DESIGNERS
- This is forever evolving! Lets stick to Australian designers, As I couldn't possibly choose if we bought in the internationals. - Ellery, Aje and Viktoria and Woods, All for very different reasons.
TELL US 4 INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT YOURSELF...
- I'm petrified of sharks.
- If I have the time, I will lie in my bed for days watching endless episodes of Law and Order.
- The cold drives me mad.
- I was on a Gymnastics scholarship at the Australian Institute of Sport for almost 8 years.
WHICH 3 PEOPLE WOULD YOU HAVE AT YOUR DINNER PARTY?
- Goldie Hawn, Kurt Russell and Kate Hudson. I just think they would be a total blast.
IF YOU WERE AN ANIMAL WHAT WOULD YOU BE?
Ummmm, A flamingo or a Snow Leopard. Haha.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE BOOK?
- Haha. Oh god, The Iceman (A book about the serial killer, Richard Kuklinksi) and, Born or Bred: The Martin Bryant story - I really enjoy true crime novels.
- Overboard with Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell and Stardust - Its pretty much a children's movie but it is just so delightful ( i suggest watching it)
WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?
- Frank Sinatra ( Always ) and usually whatever is on the radio. Yep - Top 40. Sad I know.
IF YOUR LIFE WERE A NOVEL IT WOULD BE...
- A romance novel of some sort. Some of you may have heard me say this before, But LOVE CONQUERS ALL! I have forever worn my heart on my sleeve and will continue to do so for the rest of my life.