Friday, 2 May 2014

I WAS WALKING BY THE SEA THINKING OF HIM

PAGES DIGITAL EXCLUSIVE
PHOTOGRAPHED AND STYLED BY IMZ

IT WERE THE LYRICS TO A PATTI SMITH SONG THAT BREATHED THIS STORY TO LIFE. I WAS WALKING BY THE SEA THINKING OF HIM IS AN EXCLUSIVE EDITORIAL I STYLED AND PHOTOGRAPHED FOR PAGES DIGITAL. IT COULD NOT HAVE BEEN AN EASIER MORNING WITH THE DIVINE MIRIAM ADLER, STYLNG THE GOLDEN SKINNED BEAUTY IN COMFY BASICS AND CHIC MASCULINE SPORTS JACKETS SURROUNDED BY CARIBBEAN-ESQUE LANDSCAPES. ENVISION HER IN HIS CLOTHES. IT'S ALL ABOUT BASSIKE KNITS, MATICEVSKI'S TAILORING, AND YSL FOR MEN. I HAVE TO TELL YOU I AM COMPLETELY IN LOVE WITH LEROY NGUYEN'S BOLD LINES AND POP WOOL COLOURS OF HIS AW14 COLLECTION. CHECK OUT HIS DRESS BELOW WITH ITS PEEK-A-BOO CORAL RED PANEL. FOR THE FULL STYLING CREDITS CLICK HERE.











No comments:

Post a Comment