Saturday, 29 March 2014

LUCINDA MARGARET TAFFS AND HER DIRTY MARTINIS


PHOTOS, STYLING AND INTERVIEW BY IMZ

LUCI WEARS DION LEE TOP

MISS TAFFS MIGHT CALL SYDNEY HOME (ALBIET, ONLY 2 MONTHS OF THE YEAR), BUT THIS NEW YORK BASED MODEL AND ASPIRING DESIGNER WITH A STRONG HEAD ON HER SHOULDERS AND IS GOING ALL SORTS OF PLACES. TAFFS GRADUATED FROM UTS WITH A DEGREE IN FASHION AND TEXTILES AND WAS AWARDED THE BUSINESS PRIZE WHICH GAVE HER THE PUSH SHE NEEDED TO LAUNCH HER OWN SWIMWEAR BRAND 'LUCI IN THE SKY'. SINCE THEN SHE HAS MOVED ONTO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS, CREDITING VICTORIA SECRET HER MOST EXCITING COLLABORATION TO DATE AFTER BEING SCOUTED FROM HER INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT LAST YEAR. THE DOE EYED BEAUTY BARES A STRIKING RESEMBLANCE TO SUPERMODEL ANJA RUBIK WITH HER SHORT BLONDE CROP, SHE HAS DESIGNING ON HER MIND, SHE KNOWS HOW TO MAKE A GOOD DIRTY MARTINI, AND HER FOOT IS PLANTED SQUARLY IN THE FASHION DOOR. KUDOS!

Right now i am…… GRATEFUL

My full name is…… LUCINDA MARGARET TAFFS

My star sign is……… PISCES 

In my free time… IM IN THE OCEAN

My favourite artist… PETER BEARD 

My most exciting collaboration to date is…… and coming up… SHOOTING FOR VS

The first thing i do when i wake up is… COFFEE!!!!!!!!!

My favourite food to eat is… AVOCADO

If I were hosting a dinner party… ID MAKE DIRTY, DIRTY MARTINIS 

My guests would be… HELMUT AND JUNE NEWTON

I wish a dressed like… ELVIRA FROM THE FILM SCARFACE

The most influential person in my life is… MY FAMILY 

My biggest achievement to date…  GRADUATING UTS WITH DEGREE IN FASHION AND TEXTILES AND WINNING THE BUSINESS PRIZE

I can not live with out… MY SISTER

My idea of happiness is…  SUNSHINE, THE OCEAN, AND A COCONUT

I am the most comfortable… IN MY GYM CLOTHES

My favourite designers are… CELINE, BALENCIAGA, BALMAIN, ALEXANDER WANG, DION LEE

The best purchase i ever made was…… CELINE PUMPS

My favourite city in the would is…… why?… SYDNEY BECAUSE IT WILL ALWAYS BE HOME AND NEW YORK BECAUSE IT'S MAGIC

If I was an animal I would be…  A DOLPHIN HAHA

Currently I am really into… BAR METHOD

My sound is… DEPENDS ON MY MOOD...

My favourite concert I ever saw was… DAFT PUNK, PHARRELL, SNOOP DOG, SALT AND PEPPER

My funniest drunk experience would have to be

I always wanted to be … FASHION DESIGNER

My favourite job was… BEING FLOWN SOMEWHERE TROPICAL LIKE SAINT BARTHES IS ALWAYS PRETTY SPECIAL


What is the next thing on your mind…… DESIGNING 

LUCI WEARS SASS AND BIDE FOR LOVABLE BRA

No comments:

Post a Comment