Thursday, 23 January 2014

JADE JACKSON X FASHION GONE ROGUE

PHOTOGRAPHS, INTERVIEW AND STYLING BY IMZ

IT WAS A VERY WET AND WINDY SUNDAY AFTERNOON WHEN I DROPED INTO JADE JACKSON'S BRIGHTON HOME, WHERE SHE LIVES WITH HER HUSBAND, SAM GIBSON OF THE NORTH MELBOURNE KANGAROOS (AFL). A RECENT PURCHASE FOR THE NEWLYWEDS, THE CUTE LITTLE APARTMENT WAS THE PERFECT PLACE TO HIDE FROM THE RAIN AND DRINK FRESH MANGO SMOOTHIES. WE TOOK A FEW SNAPS AROUND THE PAD DRESSED IN THE LIKES OF CHANEL, STELLA McCARTNEY, DESERT DESIGNS AND FRIEND OF MINE, BEFORE I INTERVIEWED THE BLONDE STUNNER AND HER PUG DIEGO...

The first thing I do when I wake up is... FEED AND CUDDLE MY PUG PUPPY DIEGO. THAT'S IF I AM HOME IN AUSTRALIA. My favourite food to eat is...PORRIDGE. If I were hosting a dinner party…I WOULD COOK SAMOSAS AND A 12 VEGGIE LASANGE. My guests would be...NEARLY EVERY GUEST SPEAKER WHO HAS BEEN ON TED.COMI wish a dressed like...IVANA MARTYN-ZYZNIKOW. The most influential person in my life is...MY MOTHER. My favourite moment in life was...MARRYING MY BEST FRIEND, SAM. I feel the best when I….AM WITH MY FAMILY, EXERCISING OR WORKING IN AN EXOTIC LOCATION. I am most comfortable in...MY LOOSE COTTON PANTS I BOUGHT FROM SRI LANKA AND A HOODIE. My favourite designers are...HAIDER ACKERMANN, OSTWALD HELGASON, THE ROW. If I was an animal I would be... A GIRAFFE, AS PEOPLE SAY I LOOK LIKE ONE BECAUSE I HAVE A LONG NECK, SO I WILL RELUCTANTLY  SAY THAT.  Right now I am really into....BAKING. My sound is…MIXED, BUT RIGHT NOW I AM LISTENING TO IRON AND WINE. BEIRUT. BOB DYLANMy favourite concert I ever saw was...RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE- BIG DAY OUT. My funniest drunk experience would have to be...SOMETHING I WOULD NEVER SHARE IN A Q AND A HAHA. I always wanted to be ...LOVED. My favourite job was...I CAN NOT PIN POINT JUST ONE. I HAVE FAVOURITES SOME BASED ON LOCATION OF THE JOB, SOME FROM THE PEOPLE I WORK WITH AND SOME FROM THE PRESTIGE OF THE JOB. INCLUDING SITTING ON PILES OF LUIS VUITTON LUGGAGE FOR GERMAN VOGUE, SHOOTING IN AN OPEN RANGE ZOO, WALKING BEHIND NAOMI CAMPBELL FOR HER 25th YEAR MODELLING ANNIVERSARY WITH DOLCE AND GABBANA 

Bless'd are the Meek sleeveless sweater

Bless'd are the Meek knit sweat, Chanel blazer

Kiss Kill lingerie set, Mr Shirts white mans dress shirt

knitted dress available from a selection at Eurotrash

knitted dress from Eurotrash

Friend of Mine overalls

Friend of Mine black slip


Shakuhatchi dress


Vintage knit from Eurotrash

Desert Designs top and shorts

Oglio Loro gown



No comments:

Post a Comment